Using our platform, investors need to take some simple steps to start trading binary options:
- Open an account and log into the system.
- Customize your personal area to make the investing convenient for you.
- Open a new asset in the upper menu (by clicking on '+').
- Pick up 'Options' and then select 'Binary' to open the list of assets.
- From the available assets, pick the one you are going to invest in.
- Indicate the expiration time that varies from 1 minute to several hours or even days (till the end of a week).
- Insert the amount of your investment ($1 minimum).
- If you expect a price increase, click "Higher". If you expect a decrease, click "Lower".
When you pick an expiration time, there are several important factors to be taken into account. Firstly, the profit depends directly on which period was selected. For instance, when selecting between 1 and 5 minutes, investors are likely to get 76% profit from a CBP/AUD pair, while other periods may yield just 72%. Moreover, the choice should depend on the binary option strategies an investor follows.